Welcome to hipaadiva at wordpress. I’m delighted that you’re here. Got a question about the privacy of your or your family’s medical records? Is HIPAA kind of a 4-letter word for you, that’s thrown in your face every time you try to get any information from your healthcare provider? Let me know what’s going on — I’m here to help.
- HIPAA Isn’t Brain Surgery
- Why – You Look Like You Need an Authorization!
- $100,000 HIPAA Fine – Way Too Little, and Way Too Late
- PHRs? No, No, NO
- It Could Happen to You — A Call to Arms
- You Took Your Injured Friend to the ED. He’s Unconscious. He Has No Relatives. His Doctors Won’t Tell You Anything. What Can You Do?
- HIPAA Complaints — Yes, We Have Some Statistics, and You’re Not Alone
- Betcha Thought Big Brother Was the Gov’t — But You Thought Wrong
- Should You Bother Getting a Copy of Your Medical Records?
- Is your health information a little safer today?